On Arrival you will be asked to sign our Terms and Conditions Form and sign to say that you have understood the conditions of your stay at Pink Apple Orchard.
Notes to Read as you Book to Stay at Pink Apple Orchard
- A 25% deposit must be pre-paid in case of cancellation. Bookings must be secured by a non-refundable deposit. Usually by bank transfer.
- Numbers for large parties must be confirmed within 7 days of making a provisional booking. Once a deposit is paid, If numbers decrease the original number booked for and quoted for will remain the balance due.
- Balance of the payment due can be paid by cash on arrival. (N.B For large groups pre paid 2 weeks in advance)
- Arrival to your Yurt, Teepee or Gypsy Wagon is after 3.00 pm (to allow change over time).
- Departure and check out must be by 11am or before (to allow time for change over).
- Notification of cancellation must be given at least 2 weeks in advance of the booking and booking deposit is forfeited. Cancellations are not accepted on the day before or date of arrival. In this case, we ask that the booking is paid for in full.
- When starting to use the accommodation, it is assumed that all the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with the terms and conditions. One person within each Yurt will be asked to sign the ‘Acknowledgement of Terms & Conditions.’
- The use of recycling bins must be used as we recycle all our rubbish. Bins are provided for bottles, cans, plastics and we have composting bins for all food waste.
- Guests are responsible for keeping all the communal areas clean and tidy. On Departure it is obligatory to leave all area as they were found, clean, tidy and with no breakages.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of children at Pink Apple Orchard. The site is natural with uneven ground when wondering from the paths. We are a family with four children; 13, 12, 10, 8 and 2 years, so we have made every attempt to make all areas as safe as possible and child friendly.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of children at Pink Apple Orchard. There is a children’s play area, we ask that you please supervise at all times.
- Please do not pick the apples in the orchard – they are not eating apples. We ask that you do not have contact with the Cider Apple Trees at any time of the year as it can effect the crop.
- Any damage/breakages must be reported and paid for at lowest market value.
- LAUNDRY Charge: Bed linen: €10.00. Blanket: €5.00. This is now in place in case of bed wetting and sickness. In severe sickness cases, we may ask that you replace your pillow and duvet. Pillow: €10.00. Single Duvet: €25.00.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. A credit card will be asked for on the day of arrival (for large groups) the card will be handed back on the day of departure only if the accommodation is in the same status as it was found.
- Pets are allowed. Please tell us if you decide to bring a pet. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by their pets and have to clean the excrements left any where round the Orchard/outside the accommodation. PETS are NOT ALLOWED in The accommodation pods, unless a deposit has been paid.
- The owners do not have the right to enter the accommodation during the absence of guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests of the reason for entry. If the owners have any reason to believe that the house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter into the accommodation in order to check the accommodation.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in the case of any disappearance and we ask that guests always close their doors when they go out.
- Strictly No smoking is permitted within the Yurts, Teepee, Wagon or Kitchen. Please be very mindful of the surroundings and of others if you are a smoker. Smoking is only allowed in the designated area outside. Proper disposal of cigarette ends is essential. A fire risk should be considered at all times when using any items that produce heat or has a naked flame.
- Noise awareness – Please be mindful of those that may be staying in the other Yurts. Noise levels especially late at night must be kept to a minimum. Anyone causing a disturbance to other guest will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Eco Dry Composting toilets are in place; they must be used as it states please. They are checked morning, night and throughout the day, but we ask that if you need help to please ask.
- Pink Apple Orchard reserves the right to cancel a booking on short notice in the event of extreme weather or in the unlikely event that we cannot provide safe accommodation in one of the Yurts.
- In the case of any sickness within your accommodation, we ask for a minimum payment of €30.00 to cover costs of washing/purchasing new bedding/blankets.
- Any use of canoes, bicycles or other facilities/equipment at Pink Apple Orchard is at the users own risk and we accept no liability. Please take necessary safety measures at all times.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substance on to the accommodation. Use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated and the Gardai will be called and accommodation will be terminated.
- The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In the case of any complaint about the quality of the accommodation we advise guests to contact the owners directly. Complaints will be considered only if reported during the stay, subsequent complaints will not be considered.
Once you have read our rules and regulations, could you please send us an email by following the link.